THE YELLOW CABOTTE: THE TRIBE’S HIDEOUT
Among our Cabottes, this is the one seducing our inner child.
With its rooftop terrace, the hardest will be to choose your favorite place to enjoy the stunning view on the Hautes Côtes de Beaune’s vineyards.
The inside comprises two big sleeping places to visit with family. Its little bonus to make young parents happy: an integrated wooden baby bed, that you can unfold anytime. Like the other Cabottes, this one has a selection of books, vinyls and board games we like so that you can unplug and recharge your batteries.
Outside, it opens on a big deck with its private nordic wood-heated bath
To taste Burgundy’s flavours, the homemade breakfast is served directly in your house when you want. A yummy basket cooked by Alexane (trained in the Institut Paul Bocuse) can also be delivered on demand for the dinner. Please note that a delicious picnic basket can also be ordered as take away so that you can explore the area.
In terms of outdoor activities, we rent electric bikes to enjoy the cycle path next door.
- Up to 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 baby
- Private Nordic bath
- Large shower with Vinésime toiletries
- One 160x200cm bed, one 140x190cm fold-up bed, one 60x120cm kid bed
- Water toilet
- Electric heating
- Mini fridge, coffee machine and kettle
- No kitchen, microvawe oven nor tableware
- Linens and towels
- Homemade breakfast
- Homemade yummy baskets for the dinner on demand
- Homemade picnic for lunch on demand
- Electric bikes upon availability
- Wine Tasting in our vaulted cellar
Access to the bed using alternating tread stairs.