THE BLUE CABOTTE: ALL COMFORT UNDER THE STARS
With its open roof, it’s maybe the most atypical of our Cabottes.
The inside is furnished with a nice double bed on the mezzanine and a cosy sofa bed downstairs, allowing to visit us with family or friends. When you slide the roof above your head, you can watch the stars, comfortably wrapped in a blanket, listening to Leonard Cohen or Nina Simone. And yes, a selection of vinyls but also books and board games are available to unplug and recharge your batteries.
Outside, it opens on a big deck with its private nordic wood-heated bath and the stunning view of the Hautes Côtes de Beaune’s vineyards.
To taste Burgundy’s flavours, the homemade breakfast is served directly in your house when you want. A yummy basket cooked by Alexane (trained in the Institut Paul Bocuse) can also be delivered on demand for the dinner. Please note that a delicious picnic basket can also be ordered as take away so that you can explore the area.
In terms of outdoor activities, we rent electric bikes to enjoy the cycle path next door.
- Up to 2 adults, a kid and a baby
- Private Nordic bath
- Large shower with Vinésime toiletries
- one 160x200cm bed, one 90x190cm bed
- Water toilet
- Electric heating
- Mini fridge, coffee machine and kettle
- No kitchen, microvawe oven nor tableware
- Linens and towels
- Homemade breakfast
- Homemade yummy baskets for the dinner on demand
- Homemade picnic for lunch on demand
- Electric bikes upon availability
- Wine Tasting in our vaulted cellar
- Baby bed
Access to the bed using classic stairs